It’s that festive time of year again but watch out this Christmas as many things brought into the home this time of year can be a danger to your dog. This to be careful of:
The common Poinsettia, Mistletoe and Holly Christmas plants are all toxic to dogs if they eat it so keep them out of reach. Chocolate is also very harmful to dogs, it contains a chemical that your pet cannot digest and if this builds up it can be fatal. Christmas light wires, batteries, ribbons and bows can all be a danger if you are an owner of a chewer or new puppy please try and keep these all out of reach and have a Jolly Safe Christmas!!!!